Saturday, September 12, 2009

I am a slacker... I know...

I know it's been a while since my last update, things have been really busy and crazy over here in the past month or so...
I am sure you all know this by now, but I am having surgery this coming Monday (Sept 14th).
I am having a much much needed breast lift, I am really excited about it, I am sure by Sunday evening I will be a bit nervous. I should be back on my feet in about 2 weeks!

The kids are doing well, Max is now 8 months old, he has started crawling, he pulls himself up on his knees and he can sit up on his own too. He has 6 teeth all together with 2 more coming in. He says Mamma too!
He is still very sweet, happy and all around a good baby..
Marissa on the other hand is quite the motormouth, she talks constantly and is very smart, she is completely potty trained...thank god! She is rotten from time to time, she doesn't like to listen much and says "NO MOMMY" alot, Still trying to figure out a good method of punishment, spanking and time outs don't seem to work all that well...

Jay is also doing really good, he misses his babies alot but we get to web cam alot so he gets to see them, he also got to witness Max's first crawl on the cam..it was a great moment for both of us. As of right now only 113 days left till R&R, I am so excited, I am just ready for these next few months to just fly on by!!

Here are some pictures of the "rotten" babies !

















1 comment: