All is well here, We are now almost 5 weeks in to the deployment and I have to say that it is going by kind of fast. The weeks just fly by, but once I hit the weekend, time just seems to stand still.
Jay is doing good, he has finally moved in to his "room" and has Internet access , so we get to web cam with him twice a day. He is working his butt off and is always exhausted when I talk to him. He misses his babies so much and it kills him that he is missing out on Max. But it's OK, he will be home before we know it!
Max is doing great, he is 18 weeks old and is the hugest baby ever. He has his well-baby appointment on the 29Th which I believe is next Friday. He is doing so much now, He is rolling on to his belly and back, he loves his toys, he has a strong grip, especially when he grabs on to mommy's hair. OUCH! He coos alot, and talks alot, makes lots of noise, he is still sleeping through the night but likes to wake mommy up between 5:15 & 6:00. And last but not least he is growing 2 teeth! They have already broken through his gums and are in plain view. In about another weekI believe they will be completely out~
Here are a few pictures of the babies interacting together , I have more and I will post them on a new blog in a few.
Jason is that you??? Talk about carbon copy!
Marissa really loves to interact with him

No comments:
Post a Comment