So here we are, day 14. It's been 2 weeks since Jay left and I finally feel like have some sort of a routine going. The kids are doing well. Max is just one huge baby haha he goes in for his 4 month visit next week so I will have his stats for you all to admire, he is starting to roll on to his side but hasn't rolled on to his tummy yet, but I can tell that he's almost there, also, last night I was looking in to his mouth and it looks like he has two teeth that may be breaking through his gums...I was really surprised cause Marissa was 6 months old when her teeth came in. So we shall see. Marissa is also doing good she occasionally asks about her daddy but she understands that he isn't here and that his car is parked in the drive way. But she really has alot to keep her occupied so she doesn't think about it that much which is good because it breaks my heart when I have to explain it to her, but she has a great attitude about it and is so sweet, she also follows my sister Monica around so she has an extra person here that pays alot of attention to her and plays with her when I have to tend to Max.
Jason is doing good over in Kandahar, I get to hear from him every three days by phone, we get to talk for about 15 to 25 min. He is still living in a tent and doesn't have Internet connection yet so for those of you who have emailed him, please be patient, as soon as he can get to a computer he will write back, but it may be a while because the lines at the MWR are too long and he doesn't have the time to sit and wait.
Well that is all for now, I will post some new pictures of the kids soon , I haven't uploaded up from my camera, they're just aren't enough hours in the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment