Monday, June 29, 2009

Jay and I made some good lookin' kids :)

A brief update on Jay , he is doing well, settled in his little living space that he shares with 4 or 5 other guys. We usually get to talk at least twice a day, but lately he has changed his work schedule to where it's only been once (in the morning).


I can't believe that we are already at the end of June! We are 10 weeks in to the deployment, I honestly feel like it flew by! 188 days till he gets to come home for R&R ! I swear January can't come fast enough!


The babies are doing great, Marissa is almost completely potty trained. She wears underwear and uses the potty at daycare...but at home..not so much, well the underwear part, she will use the toiled every now and then, but it has to be on her terms..haha I have stopped pressuring her , she tells me when she wants to go on the potty. She is a smart little girl, every day she says a new phrase or word that blows my mind...


Max aka Mr Chunk, is also doing great, he was running a low grade fever over the weekend, he is teething and must have a couple more teeth coming in...He is growing and changing every day that goes by, I am getting ready to switch out car seats, he is literally spilling out of the infant one..haha.


And last but not least.. ME! lol.

I am doing pretty good too, It has taken me some time to get adjusted to things but now I feel I have a good routine going, and I've also found some time to work out! I walk every morning after I drop off the kids. I do 4 laps around the block (equals 2 miles) and then I go to work at 9:30. Since Jay has been gone I have lost a total of 9 lbs and have about 7 more before I reach my goal/pre-pregnancy weight. Wish me luck!


No that I have updated you all on whats been going on in our life's, here are some pictures of us :)








No comments:

Post a Comment