Here are some pics with their flag shirts that Gramma sent them. She sent all 3 of us a shirt and wanted a pic of all 3 of us wearing it...but yea...that wasn't gonna happen, trying to set up the camera and wrangle the both of them was pretty impossible ...so I got the precious grand babies instead! I took more than one because they never looked the same way at the same time...hahah oh and OMG look how HUGE my son is! lol
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Happy 4th!
I hope everyone is having a safe and enjoyable Independence day.
Here are some pics with their flag shirts that Gramma sent them. She sent all 3 of us a shirt and wanted a pic of all 3 of us wearing it...but yea...that wasn't gonna happen, trying to set up the camera and wrangle the both of them was pretty impossible ...so I got the precious grand babies instead! I took more than one because they never looked the same way at the same time...hahah oh and OMG look how HUGE my son is! lol


Here are some pics with their flag shirts that Gramma sent them. She sent all 3 of us a shirt and wanted a pic of all 3 of us wearing it...but yea...that wasn't gonna happen, trying to set up the camera and wrangle the both of them was pretty impossible ...so I got the precious grand babies instead! I took more than one because they never looked the same way at the same time...hahah oh and OMG look how HUGE my son is! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Whoa, CHUNKSTER!!!! SO cute!
ReplyDelete