Marissa is doing fine, slowly adjusting to not having daddy around, she misses him so much and asks about him a lot, but she understands that he is away. Sometimes I wonder how she got so smart! :) It just breaks my heart that she can't have her daddy around...I just hope these next 9 months go by really fast. Jay will be home for his R&R in January for Max's 1st birthday. 5 days down....252 days to go....
Saturday, April 25, 2009
More adorabe pictures
Max is now 15 weeks old, Not exactly sure how much he weighs yet, I'm guessing between 15 and 17 lbs, yes he is my little "chunk" and that's exactly what I call him . hahaha
Marissa is doing fine, slowly adjusting to not having daddy around, she misses him so much and asks about him a lot, but she understands that he is away. Sometimes I wonder how she got so smart! :) It just breaks my heart that she can't have her daddy around...I just hope these next 9 months go by really fast. Jay will be home for his R&R in January for Max's 1st birthday. 5 days down....252 days to go....


Marissa is doing fine, slowly adjusting to not having daddy around, she misses him so much and asks about him a lot, but she understands that he is away. Sometimes I wonder how she got so smart! :) It just breaks my heart that she can't have her daddy around...I just hope these next 9 months go by really fast. Jay will be home for his R&R in January for Max's 1st birthday. 5 days down....252 days to go....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment