Tuesday, July 21, 2009

6 month Stats!


So Max had his 6 month well-baby visit yesterday and the poor munchkin had 3 shots :(
His Croup is pretty much gone but he still has a small cough every once in a blue moon but other than that he is as happy as can be! It was suggested I keep the cool mist humidifier in his room for another week or so to clear up any congestion he still may have.

Ok so here are his stats:


Head-17'5"

Weight- 20'1"

Length- 26'8"


I have started him on baby food, the first on the list was squash...wasn't a big fan... Next we will try sweet potatoes.
He is rolling around like crazy and is a wiggle worm, he is also sitting up for a little bit, and he will lift him self up in a push up position, I have a feeling that soon enough we will have a little crawler on our hands!




He is in the 93rd Percentile for weight, 90th for his head and 75th for his length...lol Yea he is above average in everything! He is my chunky man!

2 comments:

  1. What's up with our husbands making us have these huge headed fat boys????

    He's so cute, can't believe he's 6 months old already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I know, our husband plant the seed and we have to suffer carrying these huge babies..hehehe But I wouldn't change it for the world! We need to get our little men together for a playdate!!!!

    ReplyDelete