Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Feeling a bit nostalgic..



Yesterday was Marissa's 3rd Birthday! I cannot believe my little baby is 3 years old!! Where does the time go???? It makes me want to cry. I can't believe my baby is growing up!! Before we know it she will be graduating High School! Here are some pictures of her from newborn to now!



March 30th 2006 Marissa arrived after 30 hours of labor..yes I said 30 hours..lol



8.14 oz 21.5" big baby!



3 months old



5 months old


9 months old


Her 1st Birthday


Jay was home on R&R

Her 2nd Birthday!

Me and Marissa on her 2nd Birthday
Cool bib huh!



And here we are on her 3rd Birthday!! my baby girl is sooo grown up!
Look at all the presents!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Marissa! I didn't see the resemblance between her and Max until I saw that pic of her at 3 months old! They are carbon copies!

    ReplyDelete