I have to say, I was really worried whe I brought Max home that Marissa was going to be jealous and feel left out, but she actually has been mommy's little helper and she just absolutly loves her little brother. Evertime he cries she says " Its ok Max, don't cry" or "Don't be sad Max". And the other night she helped me give him a bath..She is such a sweetheart. I just can't believe that my baby is going to be 3 in 3 weeks!!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Here are a few more...
Pictures of the kids!!
I have to say, I was really worried whe I brought Max home that Marissa was going to be jealous and feel left out, but she actually has been mommy's little helper and she just absolutly loves her little brother. Evertime he cries she says " Its ok Max, don't cry" or "Don't be sad Max". And the other night she helped me give him a bath..She is such a sweetheart. I just can't believe that my baby is going to be 3 in 3 weeks!!


I have to say, I was really worried whe I brought Max home that Marissa was going to be jealous and feel left out, but she actually has been mommy's little helper and she just absolutly loves her little brother. Evertime he cries she says " Its ok Max, don't cry" or "Don't be sad Max". And the other night she helped me give him a bath..She is such a sweetheart. I just can't believe that my baby is going to be 3 in 3 weeks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment