Friday, March 20, 2009

Whoa!

Today was Max's 2 month well-baby visit!
He was so happy and smiling the whole time, he is just a happy baby 24/7.
SO here are his stats:
Head at birth : 14.5" Now 42.5"
Length at birth 20.4" Now 23.6
Weight at birth 8.5oz Now 12.11oz (chunky monkey!)
He also had 3 shots today :( poor little guy, he was not happy, but mommy was there to make it all better!

He takes little cat naps through out the day and is VERY close to sleeping through the night. His last feeding is usually around 10:30 ish...then we go to bed and he usually sleeps 5 to 6 hours So between 3:30 & 4:30am he wakes up for a diaper change and another bottle, then goes back to sleep till about 7ish. It's actually pretty good, I don't even mind the 4am feedings cause he goes right back to sleep after he burps. He is still sleeping in his bassinet in our room , but we are planning on moving him to his crib in a couple weeks, Jay's family is coming to visit for block leave so we don't want to transition him while they are here.
Other than that he is doing great!

On another note, sister Monica is moving back to NC next month. She will be living with me after Jay leaves and she is going to make NC her permanent home. I am really happy and relieved to have her here with me while Jay is gone. I really wasn't to thrilled with the idea of spending another year alone..But I am happy I will have some extra help and some company as well, I am also going back to work full time, yes that means Max will be going in to daycare, it is an amazing place, Marissa goes there and they are just wonderful with her and she learns so much so I know he will be in good hands. It will break my heart to leave him but I also know that me working will keep me sane and will help the time go by quicker.

Well that's all for right now, I don't have any new pictures to share at the moment, but I will soon, so keep checking!

2 comments:

  1. Ok you can't mean that Max's head is 42"! Seriously. I was laughing picturing him with this ginormous cartoon head!! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH hahahaha I forgot to convert it.. hahah 42.5 was in CM.. LOL It's 16.7 in Inches..hehe sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete