Sunday, March 15, 2009

My baby girl is getting so big!

Well at the end of the month Marissa will be 3 years old..it's really hard to believe that my baby girl isn't really a baby anymore..It makes me sad. But at the same time hearing her talk and I am just astonished by the things she says, she is incredibly smart for being only 3. She amazes me every day.

Well the other night we had a girls night and I gave her a "mani/pedi" lol all I did was paint her toe nails and fingernails, she was really good and stayed very still.

Also I posted two more pics of Max, he is 9 weeks old today and is getting chunkier everyday! Gotta love that formula! haha Oh yea and my gorgeous hubby is in one of the pics as well :)

Mommy and daughter matching toesies!

Hands and feet

I told her to stay still so they could dry

So cute!

Hey little toes

She doesn't like to match her outfits like mommy does..we need to work on that. lol

Daddy and Max. My handsome men

He is soo squishy, I just want to eat him up!







3 comments:

  1. She is getting so so big. I really enjoy watching her grow up from here in Cali :) Hugs to you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I wish we all lived closer so my kids anc grow up with their cousins!

    ReplyDelete