Max slept through the night last night! We but him to bed at around 8:30 and he was asleep about 15 min later, and he woke up at 6:30 this morning! He never woke up for his 1:30 am feeding!WOOHOO!
He is now in his crib and is such an easy sleeper! All I have to do is put him down and and give him his binky and he just lays there and eventually falls asleep! Marissa was the complete opposite, all she wanted to do was sleep on people, she hated the car seat and her swing. She would scream and cry when I would put her to bed and cried herself to sleep..
I Hope Max continues this way cause It would be a nice treat for mommy since daddy is leaving us next week :(
We shall see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment