Monday, April 20, 2009
Well....he's gone... :(
Today was one of the worst days ever. Three hours ago I dropped Jason off at Squadren. I didn't hang around, her didn't want me to, I didn't want to. I just can't believe that we are at another deployment already...and to be honest, this was worse than last time. Watching his heart break as he was saying goodbye to our babies was pure torture. I miss him so much and he hasn't even gotten on the plane yet. I am so happy my sister is living here, I don't know what I would do without her here. I just hope God gives me the strength and willpower to get through this looooooong deployment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You will. Be ok that is. We are all strong women. You will be working this time and with two kiddos and your sister there, the time will fly by. It doesn't mean it doesn't suck. It does but at least you'll have someone else there to lean on and to help you when you need it or just need a break!!
ReplyDeleteTake a week to just let it SUCK and then I think it will start getting easier ( if that's even the right word). I'm so sad for all of us...it sucks that these guys have to be away from us again and miss these babies getting bigger. But we'll get through it, there's no choice, and we all have plenty of support and love from people. You call if you need someone to bawl to, tell you something stupid to make you laugh, whatever! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteThanks Krys, I will def be calling you for some cheering up!
ReplyDelete