Friday, April 10, 2009

The last 2 weeks...

OK so family is all gone and I am finally uploading some pictures. For the last 2 weeks Jay's family has been here to visit. Jay's mom flew in with his brother (who was only able to stay 3 days) and then Barb stayed for 9 days, then when she left Jay's dad flew in that night and stayed a week. It was wonderful to have the grandparents here to take Marissa off our hands while we could tend to Max, but it is also nice to get one last week to ourselves before Jay has to leave us (I am still in denial...) I just can't believe how fast time has gone by...I just thought we had more time... Any enjoy!










Marissa on her Birthday enjoying some cake hehe.


Hello Kitty ring

Uncle Justin, Jay and Max



Marissa's Hello Kitty cake

Gramma and Marissa



Look at my girl striking a pose!

Mr Chunk and Daddy

Me (wearing very baggy clothes) and Chunk. I wanted to show off all of his chunkyness. lol

Future KC Chiefs fan just like his dad, grampa and nonno


Marissa playing tea party with her new Tinkerbell table that grampa bought her


Me and Max at Logans



Max didn't want to stop eating to pose for this pic. lol

Grampa, Marissa and Jay


The Evans family pyramid lol..omg what is it with me and the baggy sweats..lol



Marissa and Jay playing "patty cake"


My handsome guys


Hahah Max didn't like that


Marissa was saying " No more pictures gramma!"














1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you guys get some time with just your family before Jay's departure. Max is getting so big! Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete